Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little upswing and SNE update

Hellow everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates this past week, was too busy with playing and trying to get SNE status before this week ends.

Finally some good news, after a super bad day last week, I am bouncing back and had 5 straight wining days so far and got my confidence back and some $$$ as well :) Hope this positive trend goes on for at least few more days till I can get the 10k bonus when I hit SNE status in less than 11k vpps :-)))

I am very excited to get my SNE status back, because this is my safety net, and I know even when I am having bad months like this, I can still rely on some good bonuses at the end of the month to pay my mortgage :)

On a different note, I started going to the gym for the 1st time in years this week and that is a big change for me as I have been a lazy bum for way too long and hopefully I can keep it up for few months and get in shape for next summer.

I am also looking forward for this weekend as I will be attending the sex show with my gf and on friday night we are going for my friends birthday party @ the russian sauna! :-) Will Be Wild ;)

Lets get back to crushing now, hope you all doing great.

Fishenzon.

3 comments:

  1. nice achieved. SNE with HU SNG.
    Hope you made some profit along the way besides the SNE bonuses.

    And keep writing your blog. There aren't so many HU SNG blogs. Only know plauzee and endgamep.

    If you anyone else please let know.

    Good luck getting those last 11k vpps.

    Greetings from holland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex :)I am trying my best to get it updated on a regular basis, so far I am happy with the amount of posts I put in, hope to keep it up :)

    Do you play poker for living?

    Cheers.
    Fishenzon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, i have a full time job. Wive, 2 kids, third coming in feb. Not much time.

    Just playing occasionaly in the evening hours.

    I just swithed from 9 mans to HU and became member of HUSNG.com. Was doing alright on the low stakes (6$) but now i am on a 6 month breakeven strech.

    I think HU SNG is the best way to make some little money in the spare time i have.

    I know volume is the way, so the best way is to set a goal for 2011 and going for it.

    Good luck form the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete