Friday, November 5, 2010

Frustrating poker day

Good morning;

My hopes to continue the 2 day wining streak came to the end yesterday. To say the least, yesterday was proabably one of the most frustrating days of poker this year, if not the worse one.

It got so ridiculous that at some point, I had lost a match to a player who had 30 chips left @ blinds being 25-50. This is almost unheard of that people come back from 30 chips and win the game, and that happened yesterday together with a wave of 2-3 outers and coolers, and about 0-20 in flips throught the day.

Just a funny example of a lost flip @ 10-20 blinds --> http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/2597487

All this contributed to my $-4,290 day on a total of 67 games.
I do admit that I probably tilted away few games due to the bad run of cards, but overall I am prettty satisfied with my game so far this month.

Either way, lets leave that behind, today is a new day, and a fresh start so lets make some of that back.
Good Luck!!! (and i mean it :-) )

Fishenzon.

No comments:

Post a Comment