Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back in the black :) + CCOOP

Hi everyone;

I was extremely happy to get my ELITE status so early this year, even before December is here.
It takes a lot of preasure from my back, and now I can just grind some quality sessions without much worry of not getting SNE on time.

Just to compare, last year I had to grind till Dec 30th in order to make SNE just on time and that was very frustrating and cost me a lot of money on the way as a result of constant 4-5 tabing/7 days a week. It was a big achievement nontheless because I had collected almost 500k vpps(!!!) in last 2 months of the year which is almost impossible at the stakes I play. This year was piece of cake compared to 2009 :-)

Since Thursday I had 2 more good sessions which brought my back to positive stats for this month, and hope to keep it up for the rest of the month.

I had been playing well last few weeks and today I took a shot vs a good reg in the 1k games (vs wywrotX), and went 9-7, but since I sold 50% to my buddies mtvfish and plaufish, I only made about $860, but was satisfied with how I played.

Canadian Championships of Online Poker is here as well and about to start tomorrow. I will def play the HU event on the 28th and hopefully few more MTTs on the way, everyone is welcome to look me up and hope I get deep in at least 1 event :)

Also wanted to congratulate Pistons87 for making a nice run @ the 5k NAPT HU event and making it to the final 4 - good job buddy! :)

Thats all for now, cya later.
Fishenzon.

1 comment: